Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm featured in a treasury!

Today, I received notification that one of my beads has been featured in a treasury on Etsy!  For those of you that don't know what that means, a treasury is a collection of items selected to fit a particular theme by a member of Etsy.  There's a limited amount of treasuries that can be active at any time, so getting the chance to put one together can be tricky!  Getting chosen to have an item in someone's treasury is quite an honor, and I'm quite happy to have been chosen for one!
 
This is my first time being featured in an Etsy treasury.  It was put together by Julie Christie and the theme is roses.  My Petit Fleur Tab Bead is one of her picks:

View my first treasury here!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

TAG!!! You're it! Welcome to blogging!


Check it out here:
http://mypenrunnethover.blogspot.com

Midniteburner said...

Congrats!!! You deserve the recognition too!!!